Our Crisis Hotline is purpose-built for the needs of midsized companies. When an emergency or an acute crisis occurs – for instance, a product extortion, bomb threat or cyber-attack – our experienced crisis managers support you by immediately assessing the situation, launching countermeasures, opening crisis communication and ensuring business continuity management.
After our initial consultation by phone, our security experts are deployed to help you on location at your company or the affected site.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Around the clock availability (24/365) of our Crisis Hotline
- Experienced crisis managers will advise you, first by phone, then on site
- Access to a network of international security specialists
- Designated contact persons who are familiar with your company
- Immediate initial threat assessment
- Review of existing emergency and crisis procedures and documentation
- Creation of a risk management report with recommendations for prioritized mitigation measures
Corporate Trust maintains a global network of security professionals who are available to help in all types of crises. With our top-of-the-line support you can meet emergencies head-on and effectively stave off any crisis.